Tuesday 19 April 2016

my barfing brother

for some strange reason my brother usually throws up wen he doesn't feel well. Sunday my brother had a head ache. he was pretty quite threw out that day. my mom bought him some Motrin but it only helped him that day. The next day I get up and go threw my morning routine almost finished I see my brother. He is laying on the couch in the living room. He asks me to get him some water me thinking he's trying to slow me down say just get up and get your own. "But I can't he replies" I just walk away when i'm about to finish making my breakfast my brother appears. "I thought you couldn't get up" I say now knowing he really was trying to slow me down. Suddenly my brother starts walking faster and says "I need some wat" before he could finish his sentence. He starts throwing up on the kitchen floor about 5 minutes later my brother is stills barfing.

No comments:

Post a Comment