Wednesday 4 November 2015

When I got minecraft

The day I got minecraft I was so happy I felt like I would explode. I woke up early as usual and watched some tv. My brother woke up next, then my mom. The second she got up I asked her if she could buy it and she said yes. I dashed to the computer as my mom slowly walked there. When she got there I was already at the minecraft page we started to make an account. My usual username was taken so I used dinorex 75. It wasn't the best but still good then I started minecraft up. Made a world and just started building like crazy. On my journey I also found a bunny. I named him gubbels he was adorable. Then I made a crafting table and dyed some leather armour blue. I also added a beacon but I couldn't make it work. It was so much fun playing minecraft pc. Especially for the very first time. After that I got off and and went on with my day

No comments:

Post a Comment