Saturday 10 October 2015

Happy birthday to Sydney

Happy birthday to Sydney

I had just gotten off the bus. On the way to my locker I saw this mob of people. I went over to investigate and saw all the girls. They where huddled around a locker. I could instantly recognizable it. Why is everyone at Sydney's locker, I thought to my self. Ohh its her birthday, the locker was covered in construction paper and marker. And for a final touch a Hershey bar. "Here she comes" somebody says "go distract her". I went over to see thought I'd be interesting. Mijake goes over and starts talking. But Sydney wasn't to interested. So Mijake takes her backpack and runs. "We're done" someone says as Sydney grabs her backpack. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU". Then Sydney walks up says thanks and grabs the chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment