Saturday 15 August 2015

Eian's nana's cottage

Yesterday I went to my brothers friend Eian's nana's cottage. At the cottage I swam in a lake and play on a raft. There were seven kids in total. I also did a little fishing there to. For lunch I had a sandwich, pop and chips. After that I swam in the lake a little more. Then we had Popsicle's called mystery middles, inside the flavors were all different. It was either lemon, bubble gum or watermelon.


 Once that was done we played a game on the raft. You had to keep everyone on the raft away from the alligator. Then we play a different game were the biggest kid pulled us on a this board. We had to see how far we go or we just fall off. The last game we played before we left was when you pushed everyone of the raft. Then we had to leave, but on the way home we got a slurpie and free pizza. Once we where home I played minecraft while my mom made dinner. When dinner was done I took a shower and watch tv, until a 11:30 are so. Then I just a sleep finally my mom wakes me up and we all go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment